Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Land Of Chocolate: Harpoon's Chocolate Stout

Okay, this one is very simple to review. You may notice a theme.



The Harpoon Chocolate Stout is a limited edition beer, only found in variety cases, so I was excited to find some sold individually (and at 75 cents a pop!)

Appearance, Smell, Taste, Mouthfeel can be summarized by this picture:



Drinkability? Depends on how much you like chocolate. Luckily, I like it a lot. But the overt chocolately sweetness and 6.3%abv makes 1 bottle plenty at a time. If you like chocolate but would like something a bit more complex, I would go for this one.

But really...Boozey chocolate? I like it. B+

2 comments:

  1. Bart, can you tell Lisa to please pass the syrup?
    Lisa: Bart, tell dad that I'll only pass the syrup if it's not going to be used on any animal products.
    Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup, homeboy?
    Homer Simpson: Bart, tell Lisa I only would like to have a nice glass of syrup like I do every day.

    ReplyDelete