Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's been 8 months...A summary

Oh, I still have a long ways to go to truly become learned in the ways of fermentation. However, reviewing my bloggy blog, I have listed the brews I have enjoyed the most thus far:

Sierra Nevada: Torpedo IPA, Bigfoot Barleywine, Wet Hops Ale
Dogfish Head: 90 Minute Imperial IPA
Vicory Hop Devil IPA
Brooklyn Lager
Duvel Belgian Ale
Arrogant Bastard American Strong Ale

So, mostly IPAs along with a couple of other styles. On the sweeter side of Sears:

Young's Double Chocolate Stout
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
Lagunita's Cappuccino Stout
Lefthand's Milk Stout

Just keeping track...Let's see if this changes in another 8 months!

2 comments:

  1. sweeter side of sears, hilarious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so! I'm glad you think it's funny too. :)

    ReplyDelete